1. 1. The information to be acquired and the method of acquisition The user information acquired by the Company is as follows, depending on the method of acquisition.
(1) Information obtained directly from the user The Company obtains the following information from the user when using this service.
・ Name ・ Date of birth ・ Gender ・ Email address ・ Address ・ Service usage history ・ Other information that we have decided to acquire in the app or website
(2) Acquisition of technical information When the user accesses this service, we acquire the following technical information.
・ Terminal type ・ Terminal identifier ・ Browser type ・ Referrer ・ IP address ・ Cookie
・ Other advertising identifiers
(3) Information to be acquired based on the individual consent of the user The Company will acquire the following information when the individual consent of the user is obtained.
・ Location information ・ Phonebook
(4) Information acquired by linking with external services When the user permits cooperation with external services when using this service, we will acquire the following information from the external services.
・ ID used by users in external services
・ Information that the user has approved to disclose to the partner due to the privacy settings of other external services
2. 2. Purpose of use We will use the acquired user information for the purposes specified below.
・ Providing products and services ・ Billing usage fees ・ Identity verification, user authentication ・ User traffic measurement and behavior measurement ・ Advertisement distribution and result confirmation ・ Implementation of important notifications such as changes to terms regarding this service ・ Information on this service・ Responding to inquiries ・ Other purposes specified in various services provided by our company
3. 3. Provision of personal information to a third party We will not provide personal information among user information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply in the following cases, and user information may be provided to a third party.
(1) When providing user information to the external service operating company in cooperation with an external service or authentication using an external service (2) A national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it is required by law. When it is necessary for us to cooperate in carrying out the stipulated affairs, and there is a risk that obtaining consent from the user will hinder the performance of the affairs (3) When otherwise permitted by law
4. Shared use of personal information We will share personal information among user information as follows.
Items of personal information used jointly ・ Name, address, telephone number, email address, service usage history Person in charge of managing personal information NORTA affiliated company
5. Disclosure of personal information When a user requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will delay the request to the user after confirming that the request is from the user himself/herself. We will disclose it without any notice. However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. Please see"Disclosure, Correction, Addition, and Deletion of Personal Information"for specific requests for disclosure of personal information, procedures, and fees.
6. Correction of personal information and suspension of use, etc. (1) When the content of personal information is not true and the user requests correction/addition/deletion (hereinafter referred to as"correction, etc."), the user himself/herself. After confirming that the request is from, we will investigate without delay, and based on the result, we will correct the content of personal information and notify the user to that effect.
(2) When the user requests the suspension or deletion of the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as"suspension of use, etc.") based on the following reasons, the Company shall request it from the user himself/herself. After confirming that there is, we will investigate without delay, and based on the result, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the user to that effect.
(1) The reason why personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance (2) The reason why personal information was acquired by deception or other means (3) According to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations If we are not obligated to make corrections or suspend the use, the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article will not apply.
Click here for"contact point"
8. Amendments We will change this policy at our discretion. However, if the procedures required for revision are stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, the revision shall be made based on the relevant laws and regulations.
In addition, when we change this policy to users, we will inform the user of the enforcement time and contents of this policy after the change by the following method.
・ Posting on our website ・ Notification to users ・ Other appropriate methods
9. Enactment date/revision date Enactment:May 15, 2022